Tuesday, February 17, 2009

That's Better!

As much as I loved the black and cream toile background, it was driving me crazy trying to read my own blog. So I did myself . . . and you . . . a favor and changed to another free background! Aahh . . . that's better!

Several months ago I wrote about redoing Madeline's bedroom. Have I mentioned that I have decorators ADHD? I can admit it because it's very true! Jake has moved bedrooms 4 times since we moved into this house and we haven't even been here 3 years yet. This is Madeline's first switch and although I've already changed her bedroom around again, this gives you an idea of how her bed (I made the slipcovers) turned out!



Tyler and I are off to Little Gym today so au revoir!

1 comment:

Janie said...

I love it! So cute.
You have great decorating eye so why not use it!

Hey, what are you doing next monday? We are coming to SL on Sunday night and we would love to see you guys.

July 4th

July 4th
Maddy and Me

The Boys on the 4th of July

The Boys on the 4th of July
Spencer and Jake