Monday, February 16, 2009

More family pictures!

I finally uploaded my pictures from our California trip (others were from my friend Talli) and from kid's birthday's, so here they are!
Travels to Cali--thank goodness for modern technology!

All 14 of us at Red Robins. I'd hate to wait on this table! Megan and Tyler are just 3 days apart, so we love taking pictures as they grow up.


Our first day at Disneyland--all decked out with Christmas decorations. Can you tell we don't see the sun much?
Madeline's 8th Birthday!

Check out the sunset from our room!












Family birthday party for Grandpa Fountaine, Madeline and Jake

1 comment:

Marinda said...

cute pictures. I love the one just going into disneyland with the bright sunlight.
Sorry your a single mom again this week. Man, that guy Pete, always doing something.
Hope to see ya soon.

July 4th

July 4th
Maddy and Me

The Boys on the 4th of July

The Boys on the 4th of July
Spencer and Jake