Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Big Day!

So tomorrow's the big day! My surgery is the first one in the morning--a nice perk of being married to a doc. I have to be there at 6 am. I think I'm fairly well prepared, I've got new pajamas, most of the house clean, helped in my kids classes, received a blessing from Pete, many offers of service for food and family--I think I'm good! I'm sure all will go well, though, after reading the release form from anesthesia, you can't help but feel a little anxious! Anyway, I've given my kids big hugs and kisses and I guess we'll see how it goes! Thanks for all the support and friendship I've felt from so many friends and family members. I happen to be one of those people who tends to get a bit emotional, especially when I don't know what to expect. I feel very comforted after hearing from so many of you!

I definitely won't be sending pictures of my surgery, but I thought it would be fun to post a few from Pete's recent ski trip to Canada.







Our camera is not the best for action shots, so I'll post those when Pete receives them from fellow skiers. Pete had an amazing experience! I'm happy for him! Living the dream!! Life doesn't get much better!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Hey Nicole--I hope you are recovering nicely from surgery and that all went well! Janie said she got to see you last week--I bet that was fun! Any chance you'll be out our way?

The Martineaus said...

Wishing you a speedy recovery! Take care!

HW said...

I hope you're recovering. I'm sending prayers and good vibes your way.

July 4th

July 4th
Maddy and Me

The Boys on the 4th of July

The Boys on the 4th of July
Spencer and Jake