Sunday, November 9, 2008

I've tagged myself!

I'm sure there are those of you out there who hate doing these types of things! Me, I kind of like to fill them out periodically! Before I ditched facebook I took all sorts of interesting quizzes and found out some pretty interesting things about myself. I know all the old 80's movies, especially Say Anything, I would have been Marilyn Monroe in a past life, and if I had another name, it should be Amanda! I also took an I.Q. test and found out I'm pretty smart--all useful info, right? So here's more random info. about me! I found this one on my friend Jami's page and she said tag to anyone Michelle missed, so here goes!

4 Random things about my husband: He, like Kolby, can quote lines from random movies, some he hasn't even seen other than the preview; he sings, plays guitar and the piano; he has an amazing memory; and he totally zones out when he's watching television . . . can't hear a word I say (or so he says!)

4 movies I could watch more than once: When Harry Met Sally, Once, She's Having a Baby, Fool's Rush In (totally stupid, but it reminded me of warmth when I was living in freezing cold Michigan)

4 TV shows I watch: Desperate Housewives, Extreme Home Makeover, Re-runs of Friends and Cosby Show

4 Places I have been: Japan, Hong Kong, Brazil and Germany

4 Places I would like to visit: France, Switzerland, England, Denmark

4 things I am looking forward to this year: NYC with Madeline, Newport Beach, skiing, Christmas

People I tag: Anyone who likes filling out dumb questionaires like I do!

No comments:

July 4th

July 4th
Maddy and Me

The Boys on the 4th of July

The Boys on the 4th of July
Spencer and Jake