Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Poor Tyler

My little Tyler is not feeling well today, and in classic form, he makes the funniest comments. Sadly, he's feverish and laying around. He woke up in the middle of the night, went back to sleep, woke again and crawled on the bench at the foot of my bed and fell asleep again. He was awakened by his siblings getting ready for school, so he walked 10 steps down the hall and layed down on the wood floors and fell asleep again. You know your kids don't feel well when they fall asleep on wood floors. When I picked him up to move him to a bed, he said "I need a bandage. All my bones in my body are broken. Please give me a vitamin." The kid cracks me up! As far as I know, bandages and vitamins don't fix fevers, but when I feel feverish and sore, it does kind
of feel like all my bones are broken. I hope the Tylenol kicks in soon and that he starts feeling better.

2 comments:

Janie said...

He is so funny! I love how bandaids and vitamins can cure anything. Hope he is feeling better soon.

The Martineaus said...

No fun being sick. :( Hope he feels better by now!

July 4th

July 4th
Maddy and Me

The Boys on the 4th of July

The Boys on the 4th of July
Spencer and Jake