Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Little Girls and Baby Dolls

This afternoon I watched my friend's darling almost two year old daughter, Charlie. We had such a good time. She is in that adorable still little baby, but starting to talk stage. She walked in the door and wanted to go straight up to Madeline's bedroom--Charlie knew exactly where all the baby dolls were. We changed all of the dolls clothes, did their hair, fed them, walked them in the grocery cart, put them in the high chair, etc., etc. It was pure bliss! And she called me mom . . . oh it makes me sad to be out of that stage of life! Tyler is still an adorable 3 1/2 year old and we have a lot of fun together. My other kids are also in great stages--we can finally go on family bike rides together, with only Tyler in a bike seat. But still, there is something about babies! Will this ever go away? Maybe this is why grandma's are so crazy about their grandkids. Anyhow, I am glad to have little nieces and nephews that I can cuddle with, and thankfully, Tyler has a little bit of a Peter Pan Complex, and doesn't want to grow up, so I can still cuddle and squeeze his cute, chubby cheeks! I'm so grateful to be a mom!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I have a 9 month old you can take whenever you feel that baby hungry!

July 4th

July 4th
Maddy and Me

The Boys on the 4th of July

The Boys on the 4th of July
Spencer and Jake