Friday, June 19, 2009

I Love Park City!

This past week, my family has spent part or most of 5 days in (or nearby) Park City. First, we spent the day with my family at East Canyon. On Tuesday evening, I drove up with the kids to meet Pete for dinner after he golfed in Park City and then we shopped at the outlets for our kids shoes. Yesterday, today and tomorrow have been spent at the Park City Shoot Out Lacrosse Tournament for my oldest son, Jake. I love Lacrosse, so its been a fun week even though the boys have been beaten pretty mercilessly by these teams from California, Idaho, Colorado, Arizona and Texas. At least they beat the Nevada team and we still have 2 games to go tomorrow. Anyhow, its been so much fun, I tried to convince Pete that we should just move to Park City. He didn't buy it! I guess I still need to work on how to persuade him. So far, he's only agreed to a "possible" retirement address in Park City. Man--its hard never getting my way!!

No comments:

July 4th

July 4th
Maddy and Me

The Boys on the 4th of July

The Boys on the 4th of July
Spencer and Jake