Saturday, March 28, 2009

A new tag!



Thanks for the tag Talli! I hope Pete runs into you and Jeremy while he's in L.A. He said you were running in a marathon--good for you! So this was the picture I came up with based on the tagging instructions I'll post below. It's a photo (a blurry one) of Madeline in 2005 on our trip to San Antonio. Madeline would have been 3, around the same age as Tyler now. Only then, Tyler was a large basketball in my belly (I'm so glad it wasn't one of the pregnant photos of me because I was huge and fat, even more so than now, although I had a better excuse then!) These were the days when Madeline would only wear dresses, but apparently she was tired of touring the Spanish missions in this photo. Despite this photo, it was one of my favorite family trips that we've taken. The river walk in San Antonio is a really fun place to be. I'll post a few of all the kids from the same trip just for fun!

It's photo tag; here are the rules:
1. Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer.
2. Select the 4th picture in the folder.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag 4 people to do the same
I tag Janie, Heather W., Andrea and Jami.

Photo taken on the bridge above the river walk.

Kids dancing at a restaurant on the river walk.

Kids swimming at the resort hotel we stayed in . . . if I could remember the name, I'd totally recommend it!

My kids were so little! Fun to reminisce.

1 comment:

Mel Sims said...

Cute cute!! Hey, I've been thinking a lot about you....how did everything go? Did they take ovaries and everything? If so let's talk and maybe some of my experience can help you!! =]

Hope you are doing great!!! Hope to chat with you soon!

July 4th

July 4th
Maddy and Me

The Boys on the 4th of July

The Boys on the 4th of July
Spencer and Jake