Thursday, March 12, 2009

Latest News Brief

*Pete has been Superdad for the last few weeks. He stayed home to help with the kids and house while I am recovering from surgery. He's back to work this week and looking forward to performing "Irish tunes" with some friends from work at a St. Patrick's day party. They are singing several songs from "Once" and one from U2, plus some of Pete's funny Irish songs. It's gonna be awesome with guitar, base and a violin, plus female background vocalists--I hope I can make it to the party!
*I have been feeling better and better every day. My biggest issue now is just being tired! I had a doctor appointment Tuesday, sat in the car while Pete ran errands (first time I've been out in two weeks), and stayed up later to listen to Pete's "band" practice. Wednesday, I woke up, then went back to sleep for 4 hours--deep sleep! That's a little scary with a 3 year old running about!
*Jake was just cast as Paul Bunyon in his 5th grade "opera". His big singing solo is "Missing one blue ox . . . " Should be stellar. He's also chosen to play Lacrosse this spring.
*Mitch is Mr. Cub Scout and continues to be the peacemaker in our family. He's been a great help with Tyler while I've been recovering. Plus baseball starts soon.
*Madeline had to give up her dance class since the studio changed locations and I can't drive yet! She's still dancing around the house and excited to play soccer and with friends more often.
*Tyler has gotten to do all sorts of fun activities with many of my friends and family who've been helping out. He's played 'inside' at McDonald's, a real treat apparently! We've also watched lots of Scoobie Doo--pretty awesome!

No comments:

July 4th

July 4th
Maddy and Me

The Boys on the 4th of July

The Boys on the 4th of July
Spencer and Jake