Tuesday, July 22, 2008

John Mayer Rocked!

Pete and I spent a fun Monday evening at the John Mayer concert.  Colbie Caillait also performed, another favorite of mine.  Although in many respects, John Mayer is a complete goof-ball, he rocks in concert.  I had no idea he was such an incredible guitar player, and vocally, he sounded awesome.  We had lawn seats at USANA, and met up with our good friends Reagan and Marinda Brooks.  A concert every once in awhile is a great way to maintain my fleeting youth.  Can't wait until Coldplay in November.

6 comments:

An said...

Nickyfish! So happy you have a blog now!!!!! I'm really hoping/ planning to come see you Monday Aug.4 or Tuesday Aug. 5. Loves!!! Andrea

Heather said...

Your kitchen looks amazing! I would love to see it in person. Looks like you have a fun, crazy summer. Let's go for a ride soon!

Heather said...

Your kitchen looks amazing! I would love to see it in person. It looks like you've had a fun, crazy summer. Let's go for a ride one evening.

Mel Sims said...

Fleeting youth? FLEETING YOUTH?!? Not me, I'm still 17!! =]

It's so great to hear from you Nicole! I miss hanging out with you and Pete...going to the temple and eating at Dee's. =] Your kitchen looks amazing! Great job! I bet that's so fun to get what you want after so many years of hard work!

Keep updating! Love you! -Mel

Janie said...

Yeah! I am so glad you have a blog! I am going to love keeping up with what's going on with you this way. Cute pictures--your kids are getting so big!
I am glad you guys got to go to a concert and coldplay will be so fun! Hang on to that youth!

Becky said...

Woo hoo! Nicole finally got a blog! It looks like you're having a busy summer! Hope you're all doing well!

July 4th

July 4th
Maddy and Me

The Boys on the 4th of July

The Boys on the 4th of July
Spencer and Jake