Saturday, July 19, 2008

A Chaotic Spring



So this is my first attempt at blogging . . . since I've been blogger illiterate for too long!  I thought blogging might create some sense of order as our chaotic lives move forward.
If I have any parenting advice, don't allow your children to play two sports at once.  Here is a sample of last Saturday's schedule so you can see how much I've over booked myself and my kids.  Thank goodness Pete was available to help me this week.
10am-Jake needs to be in North Salt Lake for his Lacrosse game (starts at 11am).  10:15am-Mitch has a soccer game in Sandy.  (He had to drive with friends, since neither of his parents was available to help him).  10:30am-Madeline has to be to Draper for her first dance competition.  11:30am-Madeline's dance performance.  I have to run and grab her so we can go pick up Mitch from Sandy, to take him back to Draper for a party at Boondocks that started at noon.  Yes he was late.   12pm-Jake needs to cruise to his baseball game in Sandy--he'll be late, but at least he'll get there.  1pm-Madeline and I need to be back to the competition for the award ceremony (I ran into an old friend, Shawna Halford, now Shawna Cox, who recently had her 6th baby!  How do we do it?)  2pm-Mitch needs to be picked up from his party.  4pm-Jake has a birthday party next door.  Yes, my two year old Tyler was dragged around to all of this.  Poor kid.
Are you as exhausted reading this as I was attempting to do all of this?  Just the thought of these kind of days is taking me over the edge.  Not to mention we don't have a kitchen since we're in the middle of a remodel.  Do I know how to do chaos or what?  I hope any friends or family reading this are enjoying the tulips in a much more simplified manner than myself!

 

No comments:

July 4th

July 4th
Maddy and Me

The Boys on the 4th of July

The Boys on the 4th of July
Spencer and Jake