Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Back to School tomorrow!

I can't believe today's our official last day of summer. We had a busy day meeting new teachers, last minute school shopping, and later going out to dinner and home for Father's Blessings. Its also our last day with our nephew Blake staying with us. Its been so pleasant, he fit right into the family, we'll miss having him around. I've already begun to dread my crazy new, after 3pm schedule. I need to train myself to efficiently use my time while the kids are at school so the after school time doesn't seem so impossible. Here's a brief overview of my weeks to come.

Monday: Piano lessons, FHE
Tuesday: Football, Lacrosse, 11 yr. old scouts, YM for Pete
Wednesday: Dance, Football, Activity Days, Scouts
Thursday: Football, Soccer, Lacrosse
Friday: Hopefully lots of fun playing with friends!
Saturday: Soccer, Lacrosse and Football games
Sunday: A welcome respite from the rest of the week's busyness!

Tyler starts preschool this year, 2 days a week, so I figure I can get in some good bike rides on those days, and skiing in the winter. I am also volunteering with 2 other moms as the 6th grade P.E. teachers, which should be fun but busy. Aaahhh well. Another summer down, another school year to begin.

2 comments:

awindowsillview said...

It's funny to me that I have so much time during the day, but when 3:30 hits I feel anxiety coming on just thinking about what is about to hit...running here and there and not forgetting something! My kids have been in school about 3 weeks and I think I'm getting a better routine down...crock pot dinners are def a help, but with swim, football and soccer almost every day of the week and a husband (like yours) who is rarely home I have to prepare my weeks Sunday night so I know what's going on and to help me be mentally prepared...it's a busy life, but I wouldn't have it any other way! Hey, congrats on the ULCER...you are a rockstar - I have totally fallen off the fitness wagon...maybe one day I'll get the desire back!MAYBE

Janie said...

Let me know if you figure out this using time effeciently before 3pm thing. Usually I just want to relax because I know whats coming. The dreaded 3pm!

July 4th

July 4th
Maddy and Me

The Boys on the 4th of July

The Boys on the 4th of July
Spencer and Jake