Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A new baby in the family!






I wanted to post the darling pictures of my newest niece, Eva Chantel, born last Wednesday to my sister Chantel and her husband Charlie. They already have one darling little girl, Soraya, and now a second daughter. I hope they don't mind me posting the pics because they're adorable.

I'm posting this picture of myself after Tyler's birth. I always liked it because I thought I looked a little bit like my sister Chantel. Now you can see why I'd want to look like Chantel, she's a beauty!

2 comments:

Janie said...

Your all beautiful, new baby Eva, Chantel, and you! And, both you ladies look amazing after giving birth! Congrats on your new little niece.

The Martineaus said...

I sent Chantel an email, but couldn't help but comment again on how perfect and beautiful her new baby is! We're so happy for all of you, congratulations!

July 4th

July 4th
Maddy and Me

The Boys on the 4th of July

The Boys on the 4th of July
Spencer and Jake