Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas Photos!

Happy Holidays from the Fisher's! We had a wonderful Christmas spent with many of the people we love most! We send best wishes to all of our friends and family who live far away! We love you and miss you all, but hope you're all happy and well. Happy New Year 2009!

Chantel and Charlie, due with a baby girl Jan. 10th!
Matt and Heather
Pete and Jake
Brielle and Soraya

Brielle figured out where all the good food came from!
Tyler, Don and Jodi
Mom and Dad passing out the Christmas bounty!


These are the photos from Christmas Eve with my family and Christmas morning with Pete's parents. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera when we went to Pete's sister's home on Christmas day.
Tyler and Grandpa Fountaine






Christmas morning with Grandma and Grandpa Fisher. Thankfully, Pete taped the event, since I wasn't very diligent with the camera.


1 comment:

awindowsillview said...

hey...I was at your church yesterday. My aunt Joan is the laurel advisor and on Sat asked me and my sister to come and speak to all the YW - Whitney regularly speaks with YM and YW about embrasing our differences and she is sooo good - she touches everyone she talk to...there's a girl in your ward who is also deaf and having a hard time in YW's...Whitney had that same experience when she was in YW's. It was such a difficult time in her life. I realized it was your ward and was so excited to find you, but in talking with Trina Metcalf she mentioned you were out of town...darn it! I would have loved to see you. Hey, I'm going private so send me your email and I will send an invite, also do you have Kim's email??? Mine is stephsill24@msn.com. We'll talk soon!

July 4th

July 4th
Maddy and Me

The Boys on the 4th of July

The Boys on the 4th of July
Spencer and Jake