Monday, October 6, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I've never been tagged before . . . thanks Barb! I hope I'm doing this right!

8 Favorite TV Shows (I don't watch much TV, but here goes):

1. Desperate Housewives
2. Re-runs of the Cosby Show
3. Re-runs of Seinfeld
4. Re-runs of Friends
5. Dancing with the Stars (though I've only watched a few times)
6. The House Make-over Show on ABC
7. Ellen DeGeneres (once again, I rarely watch, but it can be funny)
8. Movies on Cable TV like "You've Got Mail" or "Housesitter".

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

1. Slept in until 9:20am (Tyler woke up early, so I fell back asleep--Thanks Pete!)
2. Fixed orange rolls, bacon and scrambled eggs for breakfast.
3. Watch LDS conference with my family.
4. Listened to Pete play the piano while I read a book.
5. Took a drive in the new car--by myself--no one else wanted to go and I wanted to see fall foliage.
6. Made Salmon, rice, carrots and breadsticks for dinner.
7. Watched Desperate Housewives.
8. Watched Vantage Point with Pete by candelight (we couldn't get our pilot light to stay on in the fireplace, so we made do with candles).

8 Things to Look Forward to:

1. Going back to school when Tyler's in school.
2. A family trip to Newport and Disneyland in January.
3. My 36th Birthday . . . just around the corner.
4. Halloween, Thanksgiving, then Christmas, plus family birthdays inbetween and afterwards--I love this time of year.
5. Ski season!
6. More home remodeling--but not for 2 more years Pete says!
7. A long, happy life with my kids and best friend, Pete.
8. Hopefully, more travels in the future, like to Europe!

8 Favorite Restaurants:

1. The Foundry Grill at Sundance
2. Chili's
3. Winger's
4. Training Table
5. Italian Village--love a good pizza bender--olive and pineapple is my favorite!
6. Gepetto's
7. Zuppa's
8. Normandie Bakery and Cafe

8 Things on My Wish List:

1. That I could find a hairdresser that could get my highlights right--I have some burgundy right now, not natural!
2. That I would take off many pounds.
3. That I would be more self-motivated to eat better and exercise more regularly.
4. That our deck could be restained.
5. I wish we could refinish our basement with more storage in it--a Mormon definitely didn't built this house! No food storage, but we did have a wet bar!
6. That Pete and I could take a trip to France together.
7. That my house would clean itself miraculously.
8. That my yard would take care of itself miraculously as well.

8 People I Tag:

1. Kim P.
2. Talli
3. Marinda
4. Margo
5. Dani
6. Steph S.
7. Janie
8. Andrea . . . any and all who'd like to participate!

4 comments:

Marinda said...

I love it when people do little "tag posts". I love learning learning more about my friends. I'll try and do mine.

Great sleep study pics!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for participating! It is fun to learn random things about people. I'm glad you mentioned Italian Village, I love that place. I may have put it as a favorite if it hadn't been so long since I've been there. I am craving a pizza bender right now!

margo said...

I totally forgot about Italian Village. My mouth started watering for those pizza benders -- those are so good. I'll have to go there soon. Thanks for tagging me -- I will definately do it soon.

Becky said...

So what do you want to go back to school for?
I love the Training Table, too but as you know, there are none out here. Think of me the next time you have cheesy fries with fry sauce. . .ughh, I can feel the pounds coming back on just thinking about it!

July 4th

July 4th
Maddy and Me

The Boys on the 4th of July

The Boys on the 4th of July
Spencer and Jake