Friday, October 16, 2009

Thriller was a hit!


We performed Thriller for our October Enrichment meeting and it was a hit! We booked two gigs afterwards, the ward Primary Party and the Young Men and Women's special needs party. The photo was taken by a very talented friend of mine, Katherine Turley. I choreographed the dance, but it was fun to see the talents of everyone involved influence the final product. Tori Ashby and Nicole Berry really helped the performance with make-up, wigs and costuming. Deborah Wunderli cut the music. Everyone spent countless hours practicing. It was so fun. Here's a picture they took to make a poster for a prize give-a-way the night of the party. I think we'll tone down the make-up for the next two performances--might scare the kids! Tyler said I looked really creepy and he's right. Can you tell which one I am?

In other news, I started working out with a personal trainer two weeks ago. I work out three times a week for an hour and follow a strict diet. So far, its working. After the first week, I lost 5 lbs. Its been more difficult to follow the diet this week, but I'm done pretty well. Tonight I broke down and ate a garden burger and a few fries at Red Robin. I couldn't help it!! Anyway, I'll keep you posted on my weight loss on Monday. I hope I've lost at least a couple of pounds, but if not, I can tell that I'm tightening up, so it'll come!!

1 comment:

awindowsillviewtoo said...

Sooo cool! Wow...I would love to be able to dance - I have no rhythm whatsoever, so I totally admire you! You guys look awesome!

July 4th

July 4th
Maddy and Me

The Boys on the 4th of July

The Boys on the 4th of July
Spencer and Jake