Monday, July 13, 2009

A Second Blog

I am starting a second blog as an outlet for my interest in home decorating and gardening. It is in the beginning phases, but if any of you have ideas and pictures you'd like to contribute, email them to me at www.fontainedebienvenu@gmail.com. The site is called Fontaine de Bienvenu Home and Garden, the name taken from my maiden name before it was Americanized. Bienvenu means welcome, and a little side note, my grandfather and great grandfather had the middle initial W. which stood for Welcome. Anyhow, check out the blog at fontainedebienvenu.blogspot.com and send me all of your great ideas. I am especially interested in gardening tips, easy summer recipes and home improvement upgrades using spray paint or other paints. I'd also be happy to advertise for any related businesses, so let me know! Happy decorating!

No comments:

July 4th

July 4th
Maddy and Me

The Boys on the 4th of July

The Boys on the 4th of July
Spencer and Jake