Thursday, May 14, 2009

New Developments and Additions

Big news on the Fountaine side of the family, all regarding my sisters.
1. Heather, the baby of the family, is finally getting married! She got engaged Easter weekend and will get married in September.
2. Chantel, the middle sister, moved with her family to Denver. I'm not as happy about this as the other two developments, but what can I do? We will miss them living nearby, but wish them the best!
3. Misty, just 18 months younger than me, had a baby boy, Cohen Neils Tobiasson (I may have spelled that wrong). Here are some photos of the adorable baby!




In other news, Pete and I celebrated our 14th Wedding Anniversary in grand style. I think it warrants its own post, so more details later.
I hope all my favorite mother's had a fabulous day on Mother's Day! I had a great, relaxing day that I'll write about at length later.

No comments:

July 4th

July 4th
Maddy and Me

The Boys on the 4th of July

The Boys on the 4th of July
Spencer and Jake